Information on the processing of personal data (art. 13 and 14 UE Reg. 2016/679, GDPR)
Aetna Group S.p.A. has always paid particular attention to the protection of personal data. With the following information (made in compliance with the so called GDPR, that is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereafter “Regulation” or “GDPR”), Aetna Group S.p.A. describes the methods of processing the personal data of users (“Interested”) who consult and use this website, accessible at www.techlabtest.com (“Website”). However, they do not concern other external websites or online services that may be reached through links on the Website.
1. WHICH DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1. Navigation data
2. Data communicated by the user
The user can optionally, explicitly and voluntarily send communications to Aetna Group S.p.A. using the contact forms on the Website or by writing an e-mail to the addresses indicated on the website itself: this entails the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the user, including the email address, and consent to receive any response messages to requests and to allow Aetna Group S.p.A. to reply to the user requests.
3. Cookies and other tracing systems
The Newsletter is distributed via e-mail, automatically and free of charge, to those who request it by filling in the form on the website. The data provided will be used with IT and telematics tools for the sole purpose of providing the service required. The data will be processed exclusively by the Owner's staff and collaborators or by its data processors. To stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the unsubscribe link in each e-mail received. The cancellation could be managed in an automated way, so the user could receive further communications whose sending was planned before receiving his cancellation request, for a period not exceeding 72 hours. In case of technical problems, it is possible to send a report via e-mail to the Owner.
The service will be provided by INSERIRE NOME AZIENDA CHE FORNISCE IL SERVIZIO DI NEWSLETTER, designated as the data processor in compliance with art. 28 GDPR.
2. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
Aetna Group S.p.A.:
- delete browsing data (par. 1.1) immediately after processing, since these data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website: except for the eventuality, the web contacts data do not persist for more than seven days;
- retains the data communicated by the user (par. 1.2) for the period necessary for the purpose of completing the request sent by the user and based on what is permitted by current legislation;
- retains the data relating to the subscription to the Newsletter (par. 1.4) of a user for the period in which this service is active (i.e. until the user revokes his consent). Only the data of successful registration and subscription will be kept in a separate archive for the time allowed by current legislation.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
The purpose of the treatment is:
- for Browsing data (par 1.1), to make the website usable and secure;
- for Data communicated by the user (par 1.2), to satisfy or respond to requests sent by the interested party;
- for Cookies and other tracing systems (par 1.3), to make the Website usable and functional for technical cookies and improve and optimize it for profiling cookies;
- for Newsletter (par 1.4), periodically send communications to the User.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
The legal basis is:
- for Browsing data (par. 1.1), the legitimate interest of the Owner in the proper functioning of the Website;
- for Data communicated by the user (par. 1.2), the provision of the services requested by the interested party;
- for Cookies and other tracing systems (par 1.3), the legitimate interest of the Owner in the proper functioning of the Site and in the regular use of the services offered by users, for technical and analytical cookies, and consent for any profiling cookies;
- for Newsletter (par 1.4), the consent of the interested party.
5. WHO PROCESSES THE DATA? AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THEM?
The Data Controller is Aetna Group S.p.A. with registered office in Villa Verucchio (RN), S.P. Marecchia 59 – CAP 47826, PEC: [email protected], e-mail: [email protected] (“Owner”).
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
The personal data collected are processed by the Owner's staff, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided in relation to the purposes and methods of the processing itself. In addition, the managers appointed by the Data Controller are recipients of the data collected following consultation of the Site. The related list can be requested from the Data Controller using the contact data referred to in the previous paragraph ("Who processes the data? And how can you contact them?”).
7. WHICH RIGHTS DOES THE DATA SUBJECT HAVE?
Aetna Group S.p.A. guarantees each interested party to be able to exercise the rights envisaged by the GDPR in relation to the processing carried out at any time. More specifically, each interested party has the following rights:
- access, namely to find out whether or not the Data Controller processes his or her personal data and, if so, to access it in full, also obtaining a copy (art. 15 GDPR),
- rectification of inaccurate personal data or their integration where incomplete (art. 16 GDPR);
- deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) in the cases provided for by art. 17 GDPR;
- limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR;
- data portability, that is, the right to request and receive personal data processed by the Data Controller, when the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party or on a contract, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to request, where technically feasible, transmission to another holder without impediments (art. 20 GDPR);
- object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes (art. 21 GDPR).
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Controller (whose contact details are indicated in paragraph 5 of this section).
Furthermore, the interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referred to them, carried out through this site, takes place in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it), as required by art. 77 GDPR, or to act before the ordinary judicial authority (art. 79 GDPR).